Hi, let’s introduce myself. My name is Petra Blom. I am a mother of two children. Since twenty years I am working as a nurse in Health Care in The Hague. For the last couple of years I have specialized in maternity care with my own business. In this working area I feel very comfortable, enthousiastic and passionate.
The wishes of the family are very important
Within my aims to offer good quality and care to mom and baby, the newborns dad, its brothers and sisters, I will try to listen well to the wishes and circonstances of the newborns mother and her family. My experiences as a qualified nurse for adults and babies and my love for young children help me a lot in supporting the family as good as I can. Loving and caring and all the challenges a first week with a baby can offer.
When I graduated from High School I studied French at the University of Utrecht. Since then my passion for languages and speech has never gone. I speak English,French and German ,which might be convenient to your family if you are not Dutch. I feel at ease in Dutch families as well as in international families from all over the World, repecting differences in culture.
Qualified Maternity Nurse and Nurse in General Health Care Issues
As a maternity nurse it is necessary to keep up with all the courses that need to be updated in this working area. These courses are involving breastfeeding, twins, cesarian section, unexpected situations during the delivery, etc. Since the politics are now changing a lot in Health Care conditions I also try to keep up with that.(Integrale Geboortezorg met als speerpunt Preventie beleid 2018-2022) I am registered in the institution that checks the Quality of Maternity Nurses and their accreditations (KCKZ) (Kennis Centrum Kraam Zorg) .
My Diplomas en certificates in Dutch
- Diploma Kraamverzorging
- Diploma A-verpleging (BIG registratie tot 31-12-2018)
- Diploma MGZ (thuiszorg wijkverpleging)
- certificaat partusassistentie bij acute situaties tijdens de thuisbevalling, kinder-EHBO en reanimatie
- certificaat SBS (shaken baby syndrom)
- certificaat vroegsignalering
- certificaat stimulerend verzorgen
- certificaat keizersnee
- certificaat psychische problematiek tijdens of na het kraambed
- certificaat omgaan met rouw in het kraambed
- certificaat omgaan met voeding en gedrag bij prematuren
- certificaat baby met het kiss sydroom
- certificaat kraamvrouw met bekkenproblematiek
- certificaat HELPP syndroom
- certificaat omgaan met huilen
- draagdoek workshop
- certificaat hands off kraamzorg (natuurlijke kraamzorg)
- HKZ Kraamzorg Plus Den Haag 2019-nu,
- (Multi- site certificering HKZ binnen de coöperatie Kraamzorg Groep UA)
- 2022 certificaat Natuurlijke Kraamzorg (febr-november 2022)
- KvK Nr. 544 11 858
Independant worker with professional backup
As an independant worker in private health care I work together with a reliable group of collegues in maternity care, they are all KCKZ certified. This helps me to give a good backup to my families in maternity care during unforeseen circumstances.
Integrale Geboortezorg Coöperatie Kraamzorggroep UA
connected to ksv/vsv Delft en ksv/vsv Den Haag, kraamschakel
Kraamzorg Plus Den Haag.
Registration at the National Register of the Chamber of Commerce .